Who will win the LPGA RICOH British Open?

Sunday, June 13, 2010

Euro State of Mind

Well Well Well. Lee Westwood cleans up on the 72 hole thinking he had a solid tournament and it was time to start preparing for the US Open. He was 3 shots off the lead and the leader only had 1 hole left to play. During his interview he was more concerned about the health of David Feherty who ran up to the scoring both to interview him and let him know that the leader just hit in the water. Westwood was relaxed and said calmly "golf is a crazy game and anything can happen" and it did.
Garrigus continues to butcher the final hole and triple that's right I said triple bogey the final hole. Garrigus is 32 and does not have that 20 something mind set...LOL He thought he would lay up and play it safe and that mind set basically lost him the tournament. He was able to get into a 3 way playoff but he was done before the playoff started because all day he had been sweating his butt, literally. FYI you need a new clothing sponsor Garrigus that was a mess to see on National TV. Also please never wear a ribbon on your hat, that's not hott at all.
In case you are not aware Lee Westwood is #3 in the world. I know he is good but he is not the #3 player in the world I live in!!!! Lets see what he does in the US Open this up coming week.

FRAUD OF THE WEEK - This is an obvious one Robert Garrigus. 3 shot lead standing on the 18th and final hole of the tournament and you do not get it done. It was all wrong in many ways. He even stated he thought he only had a 2 shot lead. Whatever dude, someone should let you know but I guess that is why you are 350+ in the world. In a way I am glad you did not get the win and I always, I mean always, root for the underdog but I do not want to see you and gear at the Masters in 2011...LOL I will be watching you in the weeks to come and I hope you change my mind but I doubt it.

No comments: