Who will win the LPGA RICOH British Open?

Sunday, May 9, 2010

The Players Championship....your hurt...whatever

I usually reserve my FRAUD of the week until the golf week is over but today is a different day. A different set of circumstances when I receive a text message from ESPN giving me news, that I thought I would never read. TW withdrawals from event due to injury. A few thoughts go through my mind immediately.
1.What am I going to watch this afternoon?
2.This guy is pulling out of the "PLAYERS Championship"!!! The championship the PLAYERS call their own!!!
3.He is pulling out of a tournament on Mothers Day!!! This is the one thought I find most interesting because the last thing he needs is speculation about really being injured but now my thought is why Mothers Day??? Does he have other mothers out there on his mind.....
Either way TW has certainly hit the FRAUD radar with his actions of today because this is certainly considered a FRAUDULENT action.

No comments: